minis at capel

Go down

minis at capel

Post  derek osborn on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:46 am

nice to see more faces on a friday, some new some not so <keith>. Seems some mini racers are going for loads of bling, looks pretty but dont think it will make yhem go any better. Apologies for dodgy spelling as i am the worlds worst one finger typist oz.

derek osborn

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: minis at capel

Post  crazybrit123 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:00 am

So 14 Mini's last night. The 20 mini night is not far away now. With the new Championship stating soon now is the time to dust off that old mini or even buy a new one they're not that expensive to buy and then join the ever increasing mini scene at Capel.
avatar
crazybrit123

Posts : 150
Join date : 2010-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: minis at capel

Post  derek osborn on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:39 pm

Andy could do with 21 minis to make 3 heats. Nice to fluke a second on friday, thanks to darren having a stop & wayne getting close & then making mistakes thanks! oz ps dont know if this is a bit of gossip, but who is the club member who ate all the fried chicken?

derek osborn

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: minis at capel

Post  grimidol on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:11 am

Great racing with the minis in both the A and B final cannt wait till friday night woot

grimidol

Posts : 141
Join date : 2010-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Boo

Post  Airfixer on Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:25 am

Anyone find a Tamiya Kingpin (Those big gold screws) on Friday?
I lost one.

Airfixer

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Screw

Post  SENNA on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:16 am

Airfixer wrote:Anyone find a Tamiya Kingpin (Those big gold screws) on Friday?
I lost one.




Yes
avatar
SENNA
Admin

Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-09-05

View user profile http://capelrc.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: minis at capel

Post  Airfixer on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:14 pm

SENNA wrote:
Airfixer wrote:Anyone find a Tamiya Kingpin (Those big gold screws) on Friday?
I lost one.




Yes


Wink Whats the ransom champ?
I only realised it was missing today....explains why the car drove a bit odd.. Suspect

Airfixer

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Screw

Post  SENNA on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Airfixer wrote:
SENNA wrote:
Airfixer wrote:Anyone find a Tamiya Kingpin (Those big gold screws) on Friday?
I lost one.




Yes


Wink Whats the ransom champ?
I only realised it was missing today....explains why the car drove a bit odd.. Suspect

Nothing worse than having a screw loose or missing.

See the Head Master on Friday to get it back.
avatar
SENNA
Admin

Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-09-05

View user profile http://capelrc.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

RE: Mini's at Capel

Post  xrayt2009 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:11 pm

Great to see 7 cars in a "B" final on Friday, best night for a few years,
a couple of years ago we were down to 3 or 4 people and in serious danger of closing.
fantastic to see so many people, friday night's have become great again. Smile

We will start a new 15 round championship this friday with tophies being awarded for the top 3 in each class at the end.

Friday's Mini "A" Final -


xrayt2009

Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: minis at capel

Post  SENNA on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:56 pm

xrayt2009 wrote: Great to see 7 cars in a "B" final on Friday, best night for a few years,
a couple of years ago we were down to 3 or 4 people and in serious danger of closing.
fantastic to see so many people, friday night's have become great again. Smile

We will start a new 15 round championship this friday with tophies being awarded for the top 3 in each class at the end.

Friday's Mini "A" Final -


Is Now on the Web Site Too. Good work Mark.

http://sites.google.com/site/capelrccarclub/Home
avatar
SENNA
Admin

Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-09-05

View user profile http://capelrc.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: minis at capel

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum